Monday, October 22, 2007

FORTY

October 22, 2007: 40 days left until my first child is due! It is hard to believe time has moved so quickly. I am so thankful to Our Creator, who has granted my wife and me the ability to produce human life. Thank you, Father.

In recognizing the meaningful number of days ahead of us, my wife and I declare more prayer and fasting for our baby's coming. I am like Easter-excited!

Lots of prayers for this child. And soon, he/she comes...



I waited patiently for the Lord
He inclined and heard my cry.

He brought me right out of the pit,

out of my miry clay.

I will sing a new song,

How long to sing this song?

He set my feet upon a rock,

and made my footsteps heard.

Many will see,

Many will see and fear.

I will sing, sing a new song.

How long to sing this song?